Scotland Scholarship in Scotland (SSS) are funded jointly by the Government of Scotland and Scottish Higher Education. SSS has up to 1,000 scholarships for Undergraduates, Master and PhD. Candidates who are willing to pursue their studies at any of the Scottish universities.
The Scotland Scholarship provides the most generous support of between £1,500 and £7,000 to Scotland-domiciled Undergraduate, Master and PhD students, with enhanced awards of £23,000 available to students who meet certain other criteria.
Names Of the Universities Offering Scotland Scholarship:
- University of Highlands and Islands.
- University of Aberdeen
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Dundee
- University of Abertay Dundee
- University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- University of St Andrews
- University of Strathclyde
|GOVERNMENT BURSARY||LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT BURSARY||SCOTLAND SCHOLARSHIP||ENHANCED SCOTLAND SCHOLARSHIP FOR NEW STUDENTS|
|Young Students’ Bursary||£1,875||£2,000||£3,000|
|Young Students’ Bursary||£1,125||£1,000|
|Young Students’ Bursary||£500||£500|
|Independent Students’ Bursary||£875||£2,000||£3,000|
|Care Experienced Student Bursary||£7,625||£3,000|
- This Scotland scholarship is open to all BS, MS and Ph.D. students.
- No application fee is required to apply for Scotland Saltire opportunity SSS
- Monthly stipend including full tuition fee, Medical expenses, Tuition fee and all the expenses of laboratory and stationery will be provided by Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships.
Application Procedure Step by Step guide
Step 1: Fill an online application for Scotland Scholarship. First You need to select a university which should be under the Scottish Saltire and Scottish Education System.
Step 2: Then select a Major you are interested in. The major you select should be in the list of Scotland Scholarship.
Step 3: For online application, they will ask for university name and name of your course
Step 4: Complete all Your Documents and Then Apply online for Scotland Scholarship Grants.