Do you want to study in USA? If you do, you want to study at the best university in America which is Harvard University. Harvard University is offering fully funded scholarships for undergraduate and MBA international students to help them attend Harvard.
Harvard University was founded in 1636 in Massachusetts, USA. It is the oldest institute of higher learning in the USA and is associated with wealth, power, prestige, and high academic standards. This university is part of the Ivy League, an association made of the most prestigious universities in USA. The other members of the Ivy League consist of Yale, Cornell, Princeton, Columbia, University of Pennsylvania, Dartmouth, and Brown.
Harvard University Scholarships (Undergraduates, MBA and PhD)
Harvard University is dedicated to removing the financial barrier between Harvard education and promising international students who desire to study in USA. Because of this dedication, international students can receive fully funded Harvard University scholarships to cover the cost of attendance. Also, international MBA students and domestic students are treated the same with regards to receiving scholarships.
- Full tuition grant for five years
- Living stipend for years 1 and 4
- Combination of stipends, teaching fellowships, and research assistant ships during years 3 and 4
- Stipend or research support for year 5
- $2,500 for professional development
- Start the online application. Students need to go to the appropriate graduate school of Harvard and start an online application (Ex. Graduate School of Engineering for engineering majors, etc.)
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application
- Submit the application when all the application form and the required materials are filled.