USA Military Spouse MBA Full Scholarship Award, 2018/2019
The United States rewards Military Spouse MBA Full Scholarship Award service with generous assistance to help international students in higher education. Programs like the stalwart G.I.Bill provide financial aid for soldiers, during and after active duty service. The Montgomery G. I. Bill is a valuable military benefit that underwrites college funding for individuals who are interested in the Air Force and other branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
G.I.Bill grants can be applied to degree programs and Military Spouse MBA Full Scholarship Award, as well as education that leads to certificates, apprenticeships and vocational credentials. Training, tuition and other higher education expenses are offset by Montgomery funding. Successful applicants have high school diplomas or equivalent credentials, like GEDs.
AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS IN USA Military Spouse MBA Full Scholarship Award
Undergraduate. Masters and PhD students starting or continuing studies at 2 or 4-year accredited colleges and universities all countries are eligible to apply.
- Associate’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Vocational training
- Successful candidates are enrolled as full-time
- Tuition for a maximum of one year for the chosen study program (up to a maximum of $ 8000).
- Maintenance and other allowances, e.g. books, clothing, computer
- Possibility of sponsorship for Master’s degree for Bachelors degree applicants
- Full tuition fees and other approved academic charges
- Return airfare back to home country after studies.
How To Apply
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scholarships can apply through the website
NB:Only successful applicants will be contacted through emails.